Here's what's open on Menulog on Christmas day
So many food choices!
We're one week way from Christmas and there's no doubt that everyone is super-busy with shopping, cleaning, decorating, and various other little things related to the holidays.
With so much on everyone's plate, there's also the little thing of Christmas lunch and dinner to sort out.
While most people will likely cook up a feast, Menulog has decided to make things much easier for those who are juggling one too many responsibilities to get food ready.
The popular food delivery app has announced that over 700 restaurants across Australia will be open for all those who can't be bothered or are too busy to cook.
Now seeing as how listing all 700+ Menulog restaurants in this one article is about as impractical as travelling from Perth to Sydney via riding a unicycle while wearing leg calipers, we're going to list just some of the recommended places in each state and capital city. You can check out the rest on the app.
And without further ado, here are some restaurants that are open on Christmas and are ready to deliver delicious food stuffs right to your door!
Sydney & New South Wales
- Mark’s At Oatley, Mortdale, New South Wales
- Hawa Charcoal Chicken, Granville, New South Wales
- Vrindavan Indian Restaurant, Pyrmont, New South Wales
- Fish-A-Licious, Alexandria, New South Wales
- Vic’s Pizzeria, Potts Point, New South Wales
- Siam9, Matraville, New South Wales
- Big John’s Pizzas, Bondi, New South Wales
Brisbane & Queensland
- Pizza Capers, Rockhampton, Queensland
- Vegan by Spice Temple, Broadbeach, Queensland
- The Burrito Bar – Holmview, Beenleigh, Queensland
- Mozza Pizza & Pasta, Coorparoo, Queensland
- Burger Box – Upper Mt Gravatt, Mansfield, Queensland
- Randhawa’s Indian Cuisine, Jimboomba, Queensland
- N Thai Sing, Mooloolaba, Queensland
Adelaide & South Australia
- Pamplona Pizza, Elizabeth, South Australia
- Evandale Plaza Chicken and Seafood, College Park, South Australia
- The American Bistro at Ciciliano’s, Gillies Plains, South Australia
- Marina Chicken and Seafood, North Haven, South Australia
- Patumma Thai Cuisine, Royston Park, South Australia
- Drunkn Monkey Indian Tapas Bar & Restaurant, North Adelaide, South Australia
Melbourne & Victoria
- Roza’s Kitchen, Southbank, Victoria
- Pizza Workshop Co, Avondale Heights, Victoria
- Reo Kitchen, Botanic Ridge, Victoria
- Deccan Indian Kitchen, Belmont, Victoria
- Tetreyas Grill House, Mitcham, Victoria
- Taste of Thai, Coburg, Victoria
Perth & Western Australia
- Mondo Fresco, Riverton, Western Australia
- Posh Pizza, Bicton, Western Australia
- Good One BBQ, Lathlain, Western Australia
- Eight Café, Bibra Lake, Western Australia
- Angry Chicken, Canning Vale, Western Australia
- Foo Hua Chinese Restaurant, Ashby, Western Australia
Hobart & Tasmania
- Bengal Tiger Tasmania, Launceston, Tasmania
- Charcoal Fire Indian And Persian Restaurant, Launceston, Tasmania
- Indian Empire, Launceston, Tasmania
- The Saffron Waterfront Indian Restaurant, Hobart, Tasmania
- Cinnamon Indian Gourmet, Hobart, Tasmania
Australian Capital Territory
- Thai Ayutthaya, Belconnen, Australian Capital Territory
- Jewel of India Restaurant, Manuka, Australian Capital Territory
- Bonner Turkish Kebab, Bonner, Australian Capital Territory
- Fortune Box, Gungahlin, Australian Capital Territory
Darwin & Northern Territory
- Mitchelli’s Pizza and Café, Darwin, Northern Territory
- Jai Ho, Alice Springs, Northern Territory
Image credit: Elf/New Line Cinema
ENOUGH WORDS! RELAX YOUR EYEBALLS WITH THIS VIDEO
We just ‘ADORE’ having Amy Shark in Nova’s Red Room. Check it out below, it’s a lot better than our pun.